Embrace the CHaD HERO Challenge 250!
There is more demand for critical CHaD services than being funded, so we're here to inspire you to help you leap even taller buildings for CHaD kids! That's what Challenge 250 is about. And here's what it boils down to:
- a Super Raffle for EVERYONE who raises $250+
- a $50,000 challenge grant from The Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation. Thanks to you, we achieved this goal! The first 200 CHaD HEROES to raise $250 received an extra $250 on their personal fundraising pages. Way to go!
- examples of the impact your fundraising has for CHaD kids
EVERYONE who raises $250 or more is entered into the raffle. Yep, for every $250 you raise you receive one raffle entry ($500 = 2 entries, etc.).
The next raffle drawing for the final Super Raffle prizes is November 6! You can keep up your fundraising until then and earn even more raffle entries. The schedule for the raffle drawings is available here.
Check out the Super Raffle prizes here.
The fine print: Drawings will take place according to the schedule as laid out here. The final drawing will take place on Monday, November 6, 2017. Winners will be contacted by CHaD Community Relations staff at CHaD HERO HQ. Winners will not be eligible for subsequent raffle drawings through October 18. All participants who have raised $250 or more will be eligible for the final drawing on November 6, even if they have won previously. CHaD Community Relations employees, CHaD HERO committee members and their family members are not eligible for any drawing. Participants will not receive a physical raffle ticket, but their name will be entered once for each $250 raised. Number of entries is based on funds raised online or received by CHaD Community Relations on the day of each drawing. Final drawing will include all donations turned in at the event.
$50,000 CHALLENGE GRANT FROM THE JACK & DOROTHY BYRNE FOUNDATION
Thank you - we made our goal!
The first 200 participants* who raised $250+ received a matching $250 from The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation - which added up to a fantastically generous total of $50,000! Those participants also received an additional ticket to our super raffle.
*One matching donation of $250 per participant. $250 Match was added to the fundraising pages of the first 200 participants to raised $250 after all $50,000 was raised.
$250 AT WORK - YOUR IMPACT!
CHaD programs that benefit from your fundraising include:
- Child Life Program | Provides personalized social, emotional, and developmental support for children and adolescents during their healthcare encounters - as inpatients and during outpatient procedures, surgeries and difficult visits.
- Molly's Place at the CHaD Family Center | Provides a soothing but engaging activity area for children, as well as health information and resources, general support and access to financial assistance for families.
- Child Advocacy and Protection Program (CAPP)| Supports our most vulnerable children being evaluated and managed for child maltreatment; including consultations for physical and sexual abuse and medical neglect in outpatient and inpatient settings.
For more information on how your fundraising supports CHaD kids click here.
THE SUPER RAFFLE PRIZES (and the odds of winning ain't bad)!
Final drawing on November 6
- One-Year Membership to the River Valley Club
- Skis and boot package from Marker-Volkl-Dalbello
- 2017-2018 Whaleback Family Ski Pass
- 1 year membership to Mighty Yoga
- $1,000 Gift Card to Golf & Ski Warehouse
- 2 Night Stay at Woodstock Inn & Resort**
Congratulations to Jasper Vincent, winner of the October drawing for:
- 6 lift tickets to the Dartmouth Skiway
Congratulations to Peter Mertz, winner of the September drawing for:
- Ski & Stay with the Lyme Inn & the Dartmouth Skiway
- 4 lift tickets to the Dartmouth Skiway
- 2 night stay at the Lyme Inn
Congratulations to Peter Diebold, winner in the August drawing for:
- 2 Tickets to the Northern Stage production of A Doll's House running September 20 - October 29
- A gift certificate to Elixir in White River Junction, VT
- 2 nights at Courtyard by Marriott in Lebanon, NH
Congratulations to Kristofer and Lou, winners in the June drawing for:
- HERO training package!
- Personal shoe fitting by Runner's Alley
- 1 pair of running shoes from Runner's Alley
- 1 pair of Darn Tough socks
- CHaD HERO fleece pullover
- CHaD HERO/Camelback sport bottle
Check back often and we'll keep the list updated!
- Click to read our 3 easy fundraising tips here
- A little more in-depth fundraising tip sheet is available here
- View our full "Fundraising Tips and Tools" page here
- If you are 23 or under, contact Hilary, CHaD's Positive Tracks Coordinator, for hands-on help, fundraising tips, team building tools, and creative fundraising ideas. Positive Tracks will then match funds raised by youth CHaD HEROES.
Raise $1000 or more and also receive:
- Complimentary entry to the next year's race
- VIP invitation to the HEROES Are Here Tribute event on Saturday, October 21 where you will be recognized for the impact you have on CHaD kids.
- VIP access to the heated, catered, VIP tent at the CHaD HERO.
- Invitation to be a fundraising coach and share how you achieved your success with others. Make your impact grow!
Donations can be made online, mailed, or brought with you when you pick up your bib at the event. If you are mailing or dropping off donations, please include a donor form for each donation. Donations can be dropped off at CHaD HERO headquarters at:
35 Centerra Parkway
or mailed to:
CHaD Community Relations
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756