Embrace the CHaD HERO Challenge 250!
There is more demand for critical CHaD services than being funded, so we're here to challenge and inspire you to help us meet those needs! That's what Challenge 250 is about. And here's what it boils down to:
- a Super Raffle for everyone who raises $250+
- a $50,000 challenge grant from The Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation
- examples of how your fundraising helps CHaD kids
To inspire our CHaD super heroes to leap even taller buildings in a single bound, everyone raising $250 or more is entered into the raffle. Yep, for every $250 you raise you receive one raffle entry ($500 = 2 entries, etc.).
Drawings start happening as early as June 28! The sooner you register and start fundraising the sooner you earn your raffle entries. The schedule for the raffle drawings is available here.
Don't forget the PRIZES! Check out the Super Raffle prizes here.
$50,000 CHALLENGE GRANT FROM THE JACK & DOROTHY BYRNE FOUNDATION
It's simple, the first 200 participants* who raise $250+ will receive a matching $250 from The Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation - which could add up to a fantastically generous total of $50,000! Those participants will also receive an additional ticket to our super raffle. Remember, we need 200 HEROES to take full advantage of this opportunity!
*One matching donation of $250 per participant. $250 Match will be added to the fundraising page of the first 200 participants to raise $250 after all $50,000 has been raised.
$250 AT WORK - EVERY DONATION MATTERS!
Community service can be fun, but of course what really counts is who benefits and how! Also, every donation regardless of size matters to CHaD kids. Here are some programs that benefit from your fundraising.
- Child Life Program | Provides personalized social, emotional, and developmental support for children and adolescents during their healthcare encounters - as inpatients and during outpatient procedures, surgeries and difficult visits.
- Molly's Place at the CHaD Family Center| Provides a soothing but engaging activity area for children, as well as health information and resources, general support and access to financial assistance for families.
- Child Advocacy and Protection Program (CAPP)| Supports our most vulnerable children being evaluated and managed for child maltreatment; including consultations for physical and sexual abuse and medical neglect in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Click here for more information on how your fundraising supports CHaD kids.
THE SUPER RAFFLE PRIZES (and the odds of winning ain't bad)!
We are in the process of confirming this year's raffle prizes with our generous donors. Check back often and we'll keep the lsit updated!
- One-Year Membership to the River Valley Club
- Skis and boot package from Marker-Volkl-Dalbello
Fundraising Tips: We'd love to see everyone in the raffle so we've pulled together some very easy fundraising tips for you.
- Click to read our 3 easy fundraising tips here
- A little more in depth fundraising tip sheet is available here
Click here to see them!
Raise $1000 or more and also receive:
- Complimentary entry to the next year's race
- VIP invitation to the HEROES Are Here Tribute event on Saturday, October 21 where you will be recognized for the impact you have on CHaD kids.
- VIP access to the heated, catered, VIP tent at the CHaD HERO.
- Invitation to be a fundraising coach and share how you achieved your success with others. Make your impact grow!
The fine print: The drawing will take place Monday, November 6, 2017. Winners will be contacted by CHaD Community Relations staff at CHaD HERO HQ. CHaD Community Relations employees and their family members are not eligible. Participants will not receive a physical raffle ticket, but their name will be entered once for each $250 raised. Number of entries is based on funds raised online or received by CHaD Community Relations by Friday, Movember 3, 2017, including all donations turned in at the event.
Donations can be made online, mailed, or brought with you when you pick up your bib at the event. If you are mailing or dropping off donations please include a donor form for each donation. Donations can be dropped off at CHaD HERO headquarters at:
One Court Street
or mailed to:
CHaD Community Relations
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756